Gully Bop ah bawl over Chin; Amari angry and upset Featured
Several users believe that both A'mari and Bop are mentally unstable and need to seek professional help before one seriously hurts the other.
"Toxic relationship, if he (Bop) doesn't take himself away from all the things that hurting him, someone going to end up in jail or in the hospital," one user posted.
"You (A'mari) are a mad woman," another commented. "No one in their right mind would sit and talk business with u."
Some persons even suggested that A'mari should be suspended from Facebook.
Although the comments show a general disgust for both A'mari and Gully Bop, users were more sympathetic towards Gully Bop. Fans of the deejay believe that he is not in a position to help himself because he is totally dependent on A'mari who was recently appointed as his manager.
Latest from abena
- Who is classier? Yanique or Ms. Kitty? We do the survey
- Stampedes, shots fired at New Rules
- Alkaline - with lawyer Peter Champagnie - to report to Harman Barracks today
- Alkaline says 'rumours dem spreading' on his Facebook page
- Alkaline wanted for questioning, to report to Harman Barracks by 5 today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.