Drake disses Mr. Vegas, Y FOR HEADS HIGH, Bounty Killer must be laughing @grunggaadzilla Featured
“Had to done off Vegas…Y fi di heads high,” he wrote.
And he did not stop there. He later went over to Popcaan's Instagram page to comment on and like a video that was also aimed at Mr Vegas.
"Wicked, wicked, Wicked...OVO Unruly same ting," he said.
Earlier this week, Popcaan told the Heads High deejay to stay out of his business and leave his rapper friend Drake alone. In a video posted to his Instagram page on the weekend, Popcaan warned Vegas he could handle himself and didn't need his help.
Vegas responded to those statements via his daily vlog, MV Corner, stating that his decision to speak out in the first place was not to help one man, but the entire dancehall music.
"People need to understand that when I speak for this music, reggae/dancehall music, I'm not speaking for just one individual, so please do not take such credit to think that I'm fighting your personal war," he said. "I am speaking for a whole genre that I am a part of ,so I think I have the right to speak."
Latest from abena
- Stampedes, shots fired at New Rules
- Alkaline - with lawyer Peter Champagnie - to report to Harman Barracks today
- Alkaline says 'rumours dem spreading' on his Facebook page
- Alkaline wanted for questioning, to report to Harman Barracks by 5 today
- Who ah play Joe Grind with Frassman wife? Unfair game play twice!!!
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.