Dr. Love disses L.A. Lewis, Beenie Man, Demarco and Popcaan Featured
The video, which has racked up over 80,000 views on Facebook since it was posted on Friday in the wake of the national elections.
He starts off bigging up "Mr. Williams, the greatest obeah man outta Jamaica".
In the video, he makes reference to graffiti artiste LA. Lewis as "mowly head L.A Lewis", and takes potshots at Beenie Man, saying his career pap down and that "Beenie ah the king of pop down with PNP, yu pap down wid dem, dem tek weh yu visa, yu nah get no show'.
He made scathing remarks about Demarco, saying that the artiste was "fat like a grizzly bear".
"Demarco, the ugly,big face, donkey face one, yu a sing song bout Mama P, the whole ah oonu career pap down. L.A Lewis, the one who get 19,000 and a goat to look vote, hope yu have enough meat to last yu for five years," he said.
Latest from abena
- Who is classier? Yanique or Ms. Kitty? We do the survey
- Stampedes, shots fired at New Rules
- Alkaline - with lawyer Peter Champagnie - to report to Harman Barracks today
- Alkaline says 'rumours dem spreading' on his Facebook page
- Alkaline wanted for questioning, to report to Harman Barracks by 5 today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.