Reggae Boyz doctor found dead with stab wounds Featured
He worked with young players in Jamaica's national football programme was found dead at his St Andrew home with multiple stab wounds on Wednesday.
The deceased has been identified as 40-year-old Martin Garwood, a general surgeon.Reports are that colleagues of Garwood went to his King's Drive, Barbican apartment after he failed to turn up for work and failed to answer numerous calls to his phone.
News of the death has since left persons in the island's medical fraternity and officials at Jamaica Football Federation in shock.
Latest from abena
- Alkaline - with lawyer Peter Champagnie - to report to Harman Barracks today
- Alkaline says 'rumours dem spreading' on his Facebook page
- Alkaline wanted for questioning, to report to Harman Barracks by 5 today
- Who ah play Joe Grind with Frassman wife? Unfair game play twice!!!
- Who leaked Busy Signal sex tape?
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.